Wednesday, May 16, 2012

one month ten days doing good

One Month and ten days in and still doing good.......





·         Running and walking.  Today I ran to the post office non-stop with my legs feeling like gust of wind that never wanted to stop.  I could out run a tornado as it spins and twists threw the sky. Feeling a wonderful stretch a smile springs up on my face.  I feel as if I can out-run anything. I love this feeling, and not doing it to often makes me sad.  Sad like the when the rain is falling and no one is outside or when a dog has lost its bark forever.  I yearn to do it more often and that is what I will do.
·         Pushups.  I can really feel the muscles in my arms getting stronger.  Stretching and growing.  Becoming stronger. So strong that I could lift up a grown elephant. When I do my pushups I feel as if can do anything at all.  Like climb the Empire State Building or fly or even solve a great mystery.  It’s like I have changed genders as I switched from girl pushups to boy pushups but the whole time I have stayed the same.
·         Sit-ups. When I do my sit-ups my mind and soul leave me and let my body do its job.   The mind and soul hop on the butterfly express and travels somewhere warm and nice, sending me postcards and giving me happy thoughts.
·         Flexibility. I don’t know what to say. I mean, I am not quite sure if I am doing good or bad. It’s as if I am not sure I like the song or not. Is the tune great or bad?  I’m not sure what to do. I am just glad that I can finally touch my toes! There is only one thing I can and that is work harder.
·         Motivation. Motivation is everything.  It is your strength and your accomplishments. In ways it is who you are and the choices you make.  I am so glad I am at least ok with my motivation to make this decision to keep going. I need to work on it some more like a fish has to work on swimming upstream.

4 comments:

  1. Nova you are inspiring! I want to keep working out hard after reading your blog and i wish I had your poetic tongue, but I love your blogs! Keep on keeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nova you are awesome! Miss you guys but I'm learning sooo much here about how to be a great doctor =) Can't wait to come back and visit Talkeetna. You are an inspiration to all other children to get out and be healthy, glad you have such a great mom to inspire you to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Nova!!! I hope you inspire me to do better!

    ReplyDelete